From September to December 2011, I will be posting assignments for the TLDL class I am taking: EDES 501 Web2.0. Enjoy!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Congratulations to the following Educators!! You bet I'll be adding you to me PLN. Current Events #7


While I was working with Jing this week, I came across this document created by TechSmith - the company that owns Jing. The title made me really interested:
Educators to Watch
I love getting tipped off on people whom I should be learning from.
The document is AMAZING!! It profiles 21 educators. You are told why you should follow this person and all the information you need to add them to your PLN. Two key components in each profile is the technology that the educator uses and their goals. Each educator is quoted and obviously they've picked something profound for each of them:-)
I can't wait to start following as many of them as I can.

Educators to Watch

No comments: