From September to December 2011, I will be posting assignments for the TLDL class I am taking: EDES 501 Web2.0. Enjoy!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Apps for Education - Current Events #9


Joyce Valenza tipped me off to this amzaing website with information on apps for education. The website is APPitic.

From the website:

APPitic is a directory of apps for education by Apple Distinguished Educators (ADEs) to help you transform teaching and learning. These apps have been tested in a variety of different grade levels, instructional strategies and classroom settings.


I love Apple! I love apps! I especially love my iPad. I am always looking for good apps and this website is great. As I've gone through the website, I am amazed at all the apps there are that I've been ignorant of! If I am looking for a specific tool, I search the app store but I haven't ever gotten this kind of selection from my searches.
It's always so nice to have others so some of the work for you:-)

No comments: