From September to December 2011, I will be posting assignments for the TLDL class I am taking: EDES 501 Web2.0. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogging from my Car

I'm blogging from my iPhone as I sit in my car while my son sleeps. I thought I'd take this time to write about blogging from different devices.

I like to blog from my iPhone when I have a spontaneous idea and I don't want to forget it. I also like posting pictures if there is something cute I see.

If I have a complex blog post that I am working on, I like to write it using my desk top. I like having two or three windows open from which I can click back and forth. When I get an idea I quickly switch to a new window and go find what I'm looking for. This is especially helpful as I look for pictures.

I haven't spend much time blogging from my iPad. I'll have to try that out next.

PS I've got to figure out how to upload these pictures smaller!

No comments: