From September to December 2011, I will be posting assignments for the TLDL class I am taking: EDES 501 Web2.0. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am on a twittering role

I'm pedaling on a stationary bike as I type this. I'm trying to burn off 1/16 of my Thanksgiving feasts.

I've been playing with Twitter as I pedal and I accidentally learned something new: I can email myself a Tweet. I don't have to just email a boring link. And not only that, I'm emailing the tweet to Evernote.

I learned just today that I can not only email to Evernote, but I can email my findings right into a specific notebook in Evernote by putting '@notebook name' into my email's subject line. Alleluia!! This is going to save me so much time!

So there is one answer to my 'where to put my Twitter findings' dilemma.

2 comments:

Ortensia Norton said...

My title is possessed. I wonder if it's a flaw with blogging from mobile devices.

Ortensia Norton said...

I fixed it on the website and not on the app.