So many needles to find and use; so many haystacks. But I am loving every minute of it.
From September to December 2011, I will be posting assignments for the TLDL class I am taking: EDES 501 Web2.0. Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
My Schedule for my Inquiry Project
I will demonstrate my learning by joining the conversations in Twitter. I will use Twitter/Edmodo throughout the course with final reflections at the end.
- play with and then write about the ways in which Twitter can be used in the classroom
Week 2: Oct.16- 22
- convert this proposal into blog postings
- continue to blog for this assignment
- organize my current bookmarks
- continue to bookmark useful websites
- share my bookmarks with classmates, instructors and others on Diigo
- respond to others’ bookmarks
- create at least 3 or4 screencasts demonstrating how to use a goal setting website (PersonalProgress.lds.org.) set up by my church. I will share the screencast on my blog, with the leaders and youth of my church congregation via email. I will share it on YouTube in case there are members of my Church throughout the world who would like a tutorial on the website.
– create a digital story using Blurb’s mobile app
- write a story and that includes pictures (alter pictures with Picnik if I need to) that can either be published or viewed online; create an audio recording the story (Smythe, Neufeld, 2010).
- if the above doesn’t take all my time then I will create a podcast on a topic yet to be determined